Free and Hassle-free Pastebin for Markdown Pages.New Page
- Themes: specify the color scheme in the URL: default, dark, solarized light, solarized dark.
- Fonts: specify a font (e.g., Google Web Fonts) for headers and body text in the URL like this or this.
- Short URLs: every page (including theme & font options) has its own short url.
- Editing: if you set a password during publishing, you can edit your note any time later.
- Statistics: page view counter, publishing and editing date.
- Expiration: all notes with less than 30 views after the first 30 days will expire.
- Export: the original markdown content can be displayed in plain text format.
- API: Integrate the publishing functionality into your editor using the official NoteHub API.
- 2014-09: text size setting added (example)
- 2014-07: deprecated all API versions less than 1.4 & performance improvements.
- 2014-03: note expiration implemented.
- 2014-02: a simple JS-client for API testing added.
- 2014-01: NoteHub API, mobile friendly styling and more.
- 2013-03: new color themes.
- 2012-07: password protection for note editing added.
- 2012-06: NoteHub released as a result of an experiment.